Monday, June 13, 2011

Lights & Motion


June 12, 2011 BYU-I campus, F/ 5.0, shutter: 4.0 
Nikon D3000


June 12, 2011 BYU-I campus, F/ 5.0, shutter: 15.0 
Nikon D3000
June 12, 2011 BYU-I campus, F/ 8.0, shutter: 10.0 
Nikon D3000
June 12, 2011 My apparment, F/ 8.0, shutter: 30.0 
Nikon D3000

Lights & Motion-
The first shot is a car driving by, i had my camera standing still and let the car blur the lights. I had my camera set on 4 secs. i think it turned out really cool.
This next shot i moved the camera.  I was walking in the taylor parking lot, and i opened the shutter for ten seconds, and i just move the camera around, pointing it at different light sources. it turn out sweet!
the last one, i had one light and opened the shutter for tens seconds. I waved my arms around like a crazy person, then switched the color half way through. Then i shined the light above me for a few seconds, and that what gave me the ghost affect.

The last photo is my light painting. First of all it was super hard to do, and i couldnt find a light that really worked well. i left the shutter open for 30 seconds, and spent about 5 seconds shining the light on her face. then i turned off the light and just let it sit for the rest of the time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment