Monday, May 9, 2011

Flora and Animales

Canon Power Shot SX110SI, Location: BYU 
Date: May 7, 2011 Time: 3:15, F/2.8 1/640

Canon Power Shot SX110SI, Location: Salt Lake 
 Date: May 8, 2011Time: 3:15, F/2.8 1/64

Canon Power Shot SX110SI, Location: BYU 
Date: May 7, 2011 Time: 3:15, F/3.2 1/250

Flora and Animales
1-This picture was taken while i was visiting my mom for mothers day down in provo. i chose my power shot because of its powerful zoom and marco focusing features, these qualities allowed me to get a great shot.

2-This picture was taken at my grand mothers house in Salt Lake. it was raining out side and these ducks were huddled down in the front yard. I zoomed in on the duck so i didn't scare them away and used a bush to create a larger depth of field.

3-This is just a simple marco shot. I got the camera right above the flower and got as close as i could with out being out or focus and took the shot. i have a series of these tulips in all different colors, i might just post the series in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment